Recently, Google launched its three-week digital analytics fundamentals course, it provides a foundation for marketers and analysts seeking to understand the core principles of digital analytics and to improve business performance through better digital measurement.
Course highlights include:
- An overview of today’s digital measurement landscape
- Guidance on how to build an effective measurement plan
- Best practices for collecting actionable data
- Descriptions of key digital measurement concepts, terminology and analysis techniques
- Deep-dives into Google Analytics reports with specific examples for evaluating your digital marketing performance
I signed up and went through the entire course and passed its final assessment. It is a quite refreshing experience for me. I am very happy to learn the new things and need to start to put the things together.
Analytics Academy Answers