Here is a random compilation of Twitter tips and secrets that you can use to maximize your earning potential with Twitter in your marketing efforts!
• If you have tons of followers, chances are that not all of them will read every tweet that you send. If you got a good reaction or a good bit of traffic from one of your tweets, try posting it again at another time. Preface it with something like, “Did you miss this?” or “Last week retweet”.
• On the right sidebar of your Twitter page, you’ll see a link to your RSS feed. Take this feed and submit it to RSS directories, just as you would do with a blog! This will increase exposure to your tweets.
• If you have lots of friends on Facebook, there is an application you can use to integrate your Twitter feed into your Facebook feed. This can lead to more followers and larger exposure overall. An application called Twittersync will actually post each tweet as a status update on your Facebook page. Unfortunately, it turns your links into text, so that kind of not that good.
• Interact with your followers and take an active interest in them by replying to their tweets and retweeting. Schmooze with them – offer compliments, joke around, etc. Just remember that Twitter is a community.
• If your goal is marketing, be direct with your Bio. Tell them exactly who you are and what you do, example, “I’m a 27-year-old marketer and blogger living in SF!” Don’t post random song lyrics or an inside joke. Leave that to your personal Facebook or Myspace page.
• Remember that everything you do on Twitter represents your brand. Tweeting “OMG, I got so drunk last night I barfed up nachos on my friend’s shoes” probably isn’t the best image to portray, unless your demographic happens to be male college students or something like that.
• Don’t get addicted to Twitter. Checking it every five minutes will start to interfere with the rest of your life as well as your business. Keep a schedule and force yourself to check it no more than every two hours or so. If you intend to publish a tweet, it’s easy to start reading up on everyone else’s tweets, and before you know it, half an hour has passed and you can’t remember what you were going to tweet about in the first place.
If you missed our previous article about Twitter, you can read them by click on below these links.
* The Key Benefits You will Gain by Using Twitter
* How to Get Twitter Followers
* Understand the Twitter Etiquette and Provide Value on Twitter
*How to Write Eye Catching and Interesting Tweets
*List of Useful Twitter Plugins, Tools and Services.
Twitter is fun and easy to use, it allows and connect you to millions of people around the world in real-time, it drives insane amounts of traffic to your site and blog. Twitter helps to build your brand and help you to find new business contacts and JV partners, and it is THE FUTURE!