Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post for MarketingbyAnn
We are looking for guest posts that present new ideas, fresh perspectives, and innovative approaches. We like to present readers with ideas that we haven’t seen elsewhere online.
What are the benefits?
When you post your article here, you will gain access to new audience and can potentially acquire a good amount of traffic back to your site/blog, possibly a few subscribers as well.
Your post will have twice the exposure and social media promotion between MarketingbyAnn’s and your social networks. Our readers and visitors will also have an opportunity to hear a new and fresh prospective and discover another informative site to follow as well.
To help you with your writing, to increase the chances of our being able to use your post and to help us get your post ready for publishing on MarketingbyAnn, before you send us your submission, please make sure that:
- It conveys quality, practical advice presented with MarketingbyAnn readers in mind
- It is able to be used exclusively at MarketingbyAnn
- It includes all the information – links, link text, etc – you want the published version of your post to include
- It infringes no copyright laws
- It includes a headline, body text, and your byline.
Byline or author box
Bylines should be a sentence or two explaining who you are and what you do. Feel free to include up to two links in it. It will appear at the bottom of your post.
You’ve worked to give us great content, so let us help you to promote you. We want to highlight you, your blog, or any product or service that you have to offer. This is largely done in your byline.
What we are looking for?
Obviously, we would like guest posts that fit the Internet marketing theme we cover on this site, so the topic shall includes:
- SEO Marketing
- Blogging Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- How to Traffic Conversion
- Mobile Marketing
- Software Tools
- Blog Design
- Business Blog
- Monetization tactics and case studies
- WordPress tips and tricks
Bit tough of love
- Your post must be original, which means it must be written by you and not previously published anywhere else, including on your own blog/site.
- Feel free to submit your content in Word or plain text format.
- Post must be in good English.
- Links: if you want to mark up a link and link text using HTML, by all means do so. Otherwise, include the URL in brackets within the prose, immediately after the text you’d like to use as the link text. Note that we don’t publish affiliate links in guest posts.
- Very Important: Please don’t submit generic posts on theory, the kind of posts that can be found everywhere else across the web. Your post should not only be informative, but USABLE. Original, fresh, unique, authentic, current, relevant to my audience – that’s the kind of content we are looking for.
- Post length – your post should be as long as you need it to be to convey your message. We publish posts that vary greatly in length. Anything goes – length isn’t a factor, but quality is. So stick with your own style and voice, and choose a length that sits well with you.
Please do include everything you want to have included with your post in your submission. If you want to include links, paste them in the spot where you want them to go. If you want to use particular link text, tell us. Don’t assume we’ll know what information you want, and where: tell us clearly.
How soon will my article be posted?
This will depend on how many articles we already have in the queue to be published. Generally, it should be published within a week of approval.
Ready to submit a post?
- Register for an account here.
- Add your full name and fill out a short bio; feel free to add a link or two to your blog/site (use HTML).
- Having a personal avatar photo is a must to post on this blog, if you don’t have one yet, visit Gravatar.com to get one because we need to use it in about the author section.
- Contact us and enclose your username.
- We will review your account and upgrade it so you can submit your article for review.
- Write your post, save it and it will be reviewed and published as soon as possible.
Look forward to your submission!