Use it correctly, Instagram can be a highly-targeted visual advertising channel for your brand. This mobile-based-photo and video-sharing social network power the sharing of images and creation of community among users around the world.
Businesses of all sizes and across industries are finding marketing success on Instagram. The platform is highly effective for achieving branding goals, such as:
- Driving awareness for your brand or products
- Shifting or reinforcing brand perceptions
- Creating associations with influncers, celebrities and partners
Though it’s only been around for a little more than four years, the platform already boasts 300 million monthly active users who snap and post millions of photos on a daily basis.
Beyond friends and family, users also follow brands for behind-the-scenes peeks at products, company news, and other relevant content.
Content is central to the Instagram experience. It’s why tens of millions of people visit the app every day – to view beautiful, interesting imagery in their feed and to post their own unique photos and videos. The sharing of this visual art is what makes the Instagram community so dynamic and engaged.A well-defined brand identity grounded in visual creativity and effective community management. Click To Tweet
According to content marketing company TrackMaven, Instagram has a much higher engagement ratio over time relative to all other major social networks.
Instagram is a smart, unique way to help your business engage with current and potential customers, so how should your brand tap into the photo-sharing platform’s popularity?
From the basics like hashtags and descriptions to posting schedules and what not to do, take a look at the best ways to perfect your digital marketing strategy and increase brand awareness.Instagram let you tell a powerful story & encourage increased engagement on the platform and beyond. Click To Tweet
The infographic below from Salesforce offers some great ideas and statistics:
- Host photo contests that center around a hashtag
- Track your engagement to see what content, filters, and hashtags are best for your audience
- Interact with your followers! Instagram is not your average broadcast platform. Follow, comment, and repost their images as they’re relevant to your brand.
- Help users help you by giving them a clear hashtag to use when they post about your product, service, or location
Share this Image On Your Site
Please include attribution to http://www.marketingbyann.net with this graphic.