PPC marketing is one of the Internet marketing strategy that being used by lots of Internet marketers, but many marketers find it is very challenge due to the nature of implementing it. If you are a PPC marketer or if you are handling the Internet marketing acitivies for your company, at this very moment, you may be just one Google ad away from a $4,000 to $20,000 per month pay raise. Just one new way to filter traffic on the Content Network could bring you ten thousand more visitors per month.
As you may know that AdWords is changing fast, even as you’re reading this, you’re falling further behind because even if you’re hyper-advanced, there’s still stuff you don’t know.
Perry Marshall, Mr. Adwords, is bringing together the savviest AdWords pros in the entire world in Maui Hawaii. Together they’re going to advance the State Of The Art in what is now possible in the AdWords universe.
Up until today, to attend Perry’s Adwords Master Summit you had to:
1) Prove you were spending over $5,000 in adwords monthly
2) Be available to attend the event March 1-4
3) Pay for airfare, hotel, food, and transportation
… but those conditions are not require any more. Now you can attend the Maui seminar from home!
The event will stream digitally March 2-4 2010, will be available in Perry’s Members area for a limited time, and then sent to you via DVD. You can Register now to get access, discounts, FREE previews & live updates during the event.
White sandy beaches and warm breezes and Mai Tai’s on the veranda, who WOULDN’T want to go to Maui in March? But with travel expenses etc., not everybody can afford it.
However, just because you can’t make the live event in Maui doesn’t mean you have to miss out on presentations from:
– Richard Stokes, president of AdGooRoo.com – Lessons from spying on Google
– Amit Mehta, founder of PPC Classroom – Affiliate Marketing
– Shelley Ellis, Zen Master of the Google Content Network
– Glenn Livingston of Rocket Clicks – Adwords Strategies
– Rob Sieracki of Rocket Clicks – Adwords Strategies
– Jonathan Mizel on Media Buys – Paid Traffic Sources OUTSIDE of Google
– Bryan Todd and Drew Bischof on Facebook advertising
And Perry says that’s only a partial list of who’s speaking.
As I know, if you register now, you can get an instant $200 savings off the price of the recordings.