When it comes to website design, search optimization, and security, these folks are working relentlessly to make things easy for the publishers by doing most of the heavy-lifting. Lately, they have developed and shipping so much digital goodness lately.
If you’ve not yet heard about what’s going on over there, here you go – StudioPress makes a world-class website framework for WordPress and has now delivered (with more on the way) 36 child themes to easily skin your site.
Here are the reasons of why you should hook yourself up with the Genesis framework plus any of the 36 turnkey designs:
* State of the art code and smart design architecture make it easy for search engines to see what you have, which means you get all the SEO, security, and design benefits of the Genesis Framework.
* Evolve with your site’s growth using several different page layout options, it can also quick-change between different color schemes without touching a line of code.
* Changing the look of your site is a snap — and you don’t need a designer or developer to do it. You can radically change the look of your site every week if you want to, and you’ll never hurt your search engine rankings because the design is kept completely separate from the core code.
* Show off your latest content using the featured article function, logical navigation & category layout that lets your readers get to what they want, fast
* Unlimited updates, domains you can use the theme on, and support (you’re not on your own)
By saying that, here are a few designs direct from the StudioPress factory that’ll make your online life easier, faster, and more secure.
* Getting focused with Genesis Focus Theme – a theme was built to bring your message and work into sharp relief. With six super clean page layout options, and three easy-switch theme colors, the Focus theme concentrates everything on your goals.
* Tapestry Tumblog Theme – combine the benefits of this micro-blogging genre with the muscle of the Genesis Framework, all in one easy package. If you are the type that like to post a variety of stuff – links, videos, photos, text etc, this is the theme to use. Tapestry allows you to beautifully publish in eight unique formats, with posts optimized for each type of content.
* Prose Theme – an understated masterpiece, it specializes in elegantly getting out of your way (the best choice for bloggers, copywriters, consultants, and content marketers) so that your words always sit front and center. This theme is one of the most easily flexible WordPress themes ever developed, sitting safely on top of the rock-solid Genesis Framework. Its point-and-click design controls built into Prose change pretty much everything you’ve always hated about running your own website. With a few clicks in a few minutes from within your WordPress dashboard you can control site colors, typefaces, font sizes, and other critical elements of your site design. Instantly.