We are two month into 2016 and certain themes for B2B sales and marketing teams are already emerging.
In many organizations, sales and marketing teams have to stay ahead of the curve to keep up in the competitive B2B landscape.
Previously, I shared with you the social media trends to change your business in 2016. The information in today’s post could help your companies to accelerate the growth, as well as to assist your sales and marketing teams to do better preparation in against competitors.
With insights from top research firms such as Aberdeen Group, Forrester, and SiriusDecisions, the following infographic describes five trends that your organization should be aware of and should consider staying ahead of the curve in 2016.
- The Evolution of Tech Stack – From sales data in the CRM to central content libraries with insights to content utilization, 2016 will see teams solidifying their tools set.
- Data-Driven Decisions – Organizations are using and adapting data to make smarter decisions regarding their sales process.
- Predictive Sales Process – Analytics help sales teams report on more accurate and actionable sales forecasts.
- The Important of Content for Sales – Marketers with buyer-aligned content (free PDF download) enjoy double the revenue attributed to their content marketing efforts.
- Social Selling Drives Sales and Marketing Alignment – Only 8% B2B companies say they have tight alignment between sales and marketing. 92% of organizations have a sales and marketing alignment problems.
Via: Sales for Life