Does all of your marketing and advertising produce the same results every time you use it? No, absolutely not. I am sure that they are NOT going to produce the same results.
When it comes to use the service of advertising agency, experienced marketers know that every of them is different, if they use it the right way, it can be extremely profitable. In the other words, as an advertising agency, the more you know about the attraction factors of an audience’s site, the better you’ll be able to run wildly successful campaigns for them.
Out there, many marketers, advertising agencies are using rent-a-list targeted list advertising to help themselves or clients grow their lists and to increase sales from their website. This is not a new marketing method but many advertisers still have NO Luck with rent-a-list advertising. To do it successfully, there are actually have some key fundamentals you need to bear in mind, they are also the responsible factors for millions of dollars in sales.
Honestly speaking, rent-a-list targeted list advertising is an incentive type of platform, to win the game, you need to have a loyalty program attached to it – the incentive package you are offering.
To yield higher conversions on rent-a-list advertising platform, here are the three fundamentals that could help you:
1. Your Landing Page Function
First, your website landing page has to have ‘one greatest benefit and a promise’ that can get your site visitors interested in. This interest should create a desire in them to ACT QUICKLY! Don’t create that long winded page and asking for a sale right away, this approach might work with other channels but it will not be very successful with rent-a-list or any other ad networks.
Secondly, more and more people are getting wise to ‘unbelievable’ and ‘outrageous’ claims, so if your landing page screams too much unnecessary ‘hype’, you will turn a lot of potential customers off immediately.
A good main landing page should included below these elements:
* Using a main landing page to generate interest, your visitors’ desire and to attract qualified leads immediately.
* Find out what are the most pressing ‘pain point’ in your market, and then offer a solution in return for your visitors contact information (e.g. their name, email or a phone number etc)
* On your main capture page, do not give your visitors an option to waste time by placing other distractions and links, just focus and offer a solution to their pain and ask them to subscribe immediately to get it.
* Add a personal touch on your landing page – a video of the person behind the offer, or even a photo and contact details, it has been proven that add those small things can convert 10 times higher than a landing page without any personal touch.
2. Your Preparation and Presentation
Planning and preparation is the key to success in anything, so when you plan to launch an ad campaign, this is the critical step that matter the most towards in increasing the success of your campaign.
Preparation involves to streamlining your marketing so that your visitors will not miss a beat, such as:
* Your promise on your ad copy MUST be delivered on your landing page
* The promise that you make on your landing page MUST be delivered on your sales page or the page they are redirected to
* The promise that you make on your sales page or on your website MUST be delivered at the RIGHT TIME
In addition, no matter how you are going to present your website – a good design, easy navigation creates trust and ease of use; trust is probably the final deciding factor for any meaningful transaction to take place.
3. Your Relationship Building
I believe your primary objective in spending money to build your business is to make a PROFIT, Thus, once you have converted a prospect into a valid lead, you need to pay a great attention and lots of work into this afterwords phase because it is the place where determine your profitability.
It has been told that for an average marketer, a subscriber is worth $1 per month, based on that, your goal should be set to increase the average dollar amount per subscriber on your mailing list. To achieve it, you can use this strategy:
1. Know your market and audience’s surfing behavior of the advertising sites
2. Prepare and present your offers that require minimal effort for them to subscribe
3. Attract them into your sales funnel
4. Build relationships that last for a lifetime
Above this simple strategy is not only work for rent-a-list network, it also works for any other web property in which you choose to advertise with.